Frequently Asked Questions

What file types are supported within PebblePad?
PebblePad supports most  digital formats, but recommend MP4, MP3 and JPEG.  Accepted formats include:  Presentations ( odp, ppt, pptx ) Spreadsheets ...
Thu, 20 Jan, 2022 at 11:48 AM
Is a users work private?
All assets in a learner's asset store remains private unless shared. Moreover, they have full control over who sees their work whether it's shared i...
Can instructors limit access to certain parts of a portfolio or other assets?
Whilst users have primary privileges over access to their work - which they control through sharing - work which is submitted for assessment or review throu...
How can an instructor compile samples of student work to provide evidence of progress over time on a number of metrics?
There are different approaches to achieving this depending upon the learning design principles in play.  For example, in ATLAS, using the copy feature, inst...
Is it possible to identify which students have achieved/not achieved certain levels of competency or skill development?
Yes. Templates and workbooks designed around University/program/course level competencies an be created in Pebble+, shared as resources with students via AT...
Can PebblePad be used offline?
PebblePad has a mobile app for iOS and Android based smartphones. The App is designed to work offline so that users in remote locations can still record and...
Can I view the content of an individual's account, submissions and activity?
PebblePad restricts access to a user's account to only include those items made available by the user to the institution (through ATLAS). All work submi...
Can I create institution/course level tags that are available for all users?
Tags can be added at the institution level so that they are available to all users.  At the course level tags can be added to templates or workbooks distrib...
Can I customise the main PebblePad login/landing page?
Both the login and main dashboard pages of PebblePad can be customised to varying degrees to display training and help materials, branding and important not...
Is PebblePad GDPR compliant?
PebblePad fully complies with current data protection legislation, and provides customers which access to administration tools which allow them to meet thei...

Recent Articles

Blogs