Frequently Asked Questions

Why do internal shares require a login when external shares do not?
The single sign on URL that is included in the email was implemented to assist external users who commonly forget their credentials due to using the system ...
Thu, 20 Jan, 2022 at 11:48 AM
How do I change an external examiners email address?
To change an external email address you will need to: Log into ATLAS Click on the Manage Your Organisations Name button under Administration Click the Ext...
Why is our collaborative asset or resource still locked when no-one is editing it?
When you have finished editing a collaborative asset or resource it is very important that you exit the item by navigating away from it within PebblePad BEF...
Is it possible for a student with an AD account to reset/set a static password, allowing them to enter via "guest/external account" and a password which is not synchronised with AD or SSO logins?
If the account was manually created in the PebblePad Administration portal (or via our API) and the account doesn't appear greyed out when edited then ...
Is it possible for a student to create an alumni account separate from their institution, but still using an institutional email address, e.g. student1@students.my-uni.ac.uk?
Yes. When the user signs up for an Alumni account they get to choose what username and email address they want to use. This email address can be the same as...
Is it possible for a student to edit/update their email address if their account is managed by the institution?
No. User details for externally authenticated accounts are provided by the authenticating system and are updated on login. This means that if a user wants t...
From an institutional user account management perspective, what happens to a users institutional account after a user creates an alumni account?
A user can create an Alumni account at any time. When the user chooses to do so, no changes will be made to the institutional account other than recording ...
I have forgotten the username/password for my PebblePad University/organisational account
In most cases you should click on the "Forgotten your username or your password" link under the login form. If you have forgotten your username, e...
I am trying to upload a file to my Pebble+ but it is not working. Why?
The most common cause for file uploads not working are very large files being uploaded on a slow internet connection. While there is no file upload limit th...
What is an Asset?
Assets are things that you upload or create in Pebble+.  You can upload any type of digital file using the Upload New panel on the homepage, from the Burger...

Recent Articles

Blogs