Frequently Asked Questions

How do I see who I have shared an asset with?
If an asset has been shared you will see an icon in the Shared with other users column in the Asset Store. The icon will identify how many times you have sh...
Thu, 20 Jan, 2022 at 11:47 AM
Can PebblePad be customised depending on the institutional needs?
Some aspects of PebblePad can be customised by the Institution.  Custom banners can be created and added to the default banners that are available for all a...
Can I complete a workbook on my tablet or phone?
YES!  PebblePad v5 will work on any desktop or mobile device using a web browser.
What browsers does PebblePad support?
PebblePad can be run on most browsers, however you should ensure you are always using the latest version. 
Wed, 19 Jul, 2023 at 4:31 PM
How do I copy and paste in Pebble+?
To copy and paste in Pebble+ you need to use the following shortcut keys: If using a PC - Ctrl-C (for copy) and Ctrl-V (for paste) If using a Mac - Comm...
Can I customise my Pebble+ account?
You can add a profile picture in your Pebble+ account by hovering the mouse over your name on the Homepage and clicking Edit. At present it is not possible ...
Can I submit my work after the deadline has passed?
No.  Once the submission deadline for the workspace or assignment has passed you can no longer submit work.  You will need to contact your tutor or lecturer...
Can an external assessor change their password?
YES! An external assessor can use the 'Forgotten your password?' and 'Change your password' links on the login page in the same way as any o...
How much bandwidth does Pebble+ use?
On average, regular use of Pebble+ for 1 hour should consume approximately 7.22 MB of bandwidth. Assets with more media-rich content and larger pages will c...
How much am I able to store in my PebblePad account?
There is no limit on the number of PebblePad assets that can be created only file storage is measured. Some institutions use quotas to limit the total spac...

Recent Articles

Blogs