Frequently Asked Questions

Can I reorder pages in a live resource?
It is possible to reorder pages on the same level of nesting within a live resource without affecting pre-existing user responses. You can find instruct...
Thu, 20 Jan, 2022 at 11:49 AM
Why has my feedback been recalled?
When feedback on an asset is recalled the asset owner receives a notification via email and Pebble+ to let them know it has been recalled and is no longer v...
What does 'Removed by asset owner' mean?
If your asset Status (found within the asset information sidebar under Shared for assessment) is showing 'Removed by asset owner', this means that t...
As a Student how do I share with an External Assessor?
You can find instructions on how to share with an External Assessor in our in-depth help section here.
As a Tutor How Do I add Progress Tracking to a Resource?
To add progress tracking to a Resource; Open the Resource in edit mode Open the Properties side panel Select the WORKBOOK heading Browse to the Progr...
How to create a nested WorkBook
You can create drop down navigation pages by using the following steps.  Please note that this must only be done before the Resource goes live or making...
How does PebblePad integrate with external or distributed file stores?
PebblePad allows users to link their account to a range of personal file stores including Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and badge stores like Credly. ...

Recent Articles

Blogs