Frequently Asked Questions

Can I add extensions to just one student without affecting the whole workspace?
YES! Extensions are applied to individuals rather than the workspace or assignment as a whole. You can select the student(s) who need an extension and nomin...
Thu, 20 Jan, 2022 at 11:48 AM
Is there an App for PebblePad?
YES! .  You can now download the PebblePocket app for your mobile device to use when you are offline. You can now create assets on the go and upload them to...
What is PebblePad?
PebblePad is a Personal Learning and Assessment System. It is designed to support personal, academic, and professional learning and development � often in a...
If I delete a section out of a workbook and the users have already completed it, does it still remove the section from the users' workbooks?
YES! The original workbook and the users' workbooks (even after they have started completing them) are linked and identical. Any changes you make to the...
I want to share some of my work - what are my options
There are two main ways to make your work available to others - sharing with people and sharing with the web. 1. Sharing with people Sharing occurs ...
Is work I share for assessment to ATLAS private?
When you share work to an ATLAS workspace you are typically making your work available to be viewed for feedback or assessment.  Exactly who will have acces...
How many eportfolios can I create?
As many as you like!  A portfolio is a type of asset in Pebble+ - a presentation of evidence of things you have done or achieved.  This might be in the form...
Can external examiners give feedback on work?
PebblePad allows external examiners to give feedback on work that has been uploaded on a workspace. An external examiner can be given the permission to acce...
Can data in PebblePad be archived?
YES! Any ATLAS workspace can be archived at the completion of activity. This creates a version of the workspace that can be viewed but not edited. All submi...
When I duplicate a workspace what exactly is duplicated?
When you duplicate a workspace you can select exactly what you want duplicated from the following list: •    Settings •    About page •    Assignments...

Recent Articles

Blogs