Frequently Asked Questions

Why are updates to an asset not showing in a workspace?
Updates to submissions will not be visible on a workspace if (a) the assignment is paused, or (b) the revision deadline for the assignment has passed. I...
Thu, 20 Jan, 2022 at 11:48 AM
I cannot log into my PebblePad account. How do I fix this?
Make sure that you are using the correct username and password. If you have forgotten your password click on the link below the login form to receive a new ...
How do I change my password?
In most cases you should click on the "Change your password" link under the login form. You will be asked to enter your old password and confirm y...
How do I create an Alumni account?
If you have access to your PebblePad account, you will be able to create your own Alumni account by opening the burger menu (top left icon from within your ...
I've created an Alumni account but I can't see my assets
As an alumni user your university assets will be stored in a separate tab within your Asset Store . This tab will sit alongside Assets, Resources and Delete...
How can I link my multiple PebblePad accounts together?
Many PebblePad users move into professions that also use PebblePad to support continuing professional development (CPD) or move to a different university th...
I'm a PebblePad Personal user and I've forgotten the username/password for my account.
We can confirm your username when you contact us at support@pebblepad.co.uk from the email address you used to register your PebblePad account with. You can...
How does the system support sharing items with other people both inside and outside the organisation?
Users can choose from a range of sharing options for every item in their Store. These include shared with other individuals or groups (both internal and ext...
Does system support the upload and presentation of images, video and sound files?
Files can be uploaded directly into the platform or linked from distributed file stores e.g. Dropbox. Users can also choose to embed files from a wide range...
How does PebblePad integrate using LTI?
PebblePad is an IMS LTI certified platform supporting components of 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0. Specifically: LTI 1.0 and 2.0 as a Tool Provider LTI Content Item a...

Recent Articles

Blogs