Frequently Asked Questions

I want to share my portfolio but I want to keep some elements private. Can I do this?
YES!  In fact, you never share your whole Pebble+ with anyone.  Instead you choose the asset(s) that you want to share and who you want to share them with. ...
Thu, 20 Jan, 2022 at 11:48 AM
Can I share my work with someone who does not have a PebblePad account?
Yes, you can share your work with someone who does not have a PebblePad account.  This can be done in one of two ways: 1. When you choose ''I wa...
Can I work offline?
No. PebblePad is fully online system and requires an active internet connection at all times in order for you to save your work.  However, you can downl...
How does reporting work in PebblePad?
Reporting in PebblePad occurs in both Pebble+ and in ATLAS. 1. Pebble+ Administrators have access to a variety of global statistics in Pebble+. These ar...
Can I print my assets in case someone wants a paper copy?
YES!  Any asset can be printed by opening the asset and clicking on I want to... Print.  The asset will be turned into a PDF and you have the option to a...
Can I export data from PebblePad?
Individual users can export their assets from Pebble+ using the I want to > Print option from within the open asset.  Assets will be exported to PDF. ...
Why am I unable to submit my work to a workspace?
If you are unable to share for assessment to a workspace or assignment there will be a red cross showing next to the workspace or assignment in the share pa...
Who can view my work in Pebble+?
Your Pebble+ account is password protected which means that only someone with your username and password can view the content of your Pebble+.  Even an admi...
Can I create folders in Pebble+?
No.  Instead of folders Pebble+ uses tags to organise work.  The benefit of tags is that you can add multiple tags to any asset or resource.  If you had fol...
Can I connect my PebblePad Asset Store to other file stores?
YES! You can connect your Pebble+ to Google Drive, Mozilla Backpack, SkyDrive, DropBox or other PebblePad accounts. To connect to one of these file stores, ...

Recent Articles

Blogs