Frequently Asked Questions

What is the difference between an Asset and a Resource?
An Asset has your personal content in it - information about you or something that you have done that makes it meaningful. You own your Assets and have full...
Thu, 20 Jan, 2022 at 11:48 AM
What happens if I have deleted an asset from my asset store by accident?
In your Pebble+ Store you will see a Deleted tab. Whenever you delete an Asset or a Resource it is moved to this Deleted list - it is NOT removed from the s...
How do I embed a PowerPoint presentation from Google Drive?
To embed a PowerPoint presentation from Google Drive please follow these steps: 1.    In Google Drive, open your PowerPoint in Google slides.  2.    Click...
How do I embed a PDF from Google Drive?
To embed a PDF from Google Drive please follow these steps: 1.    Sign into your Google Drive account.  2.    Upload your PDF file to Google Drive.  3.  ...
How do I embed a Word document from Google Drive?
To embed a Word document from Google Drive please follow these steps: 1.    In Google Drive, open your Word doc in Google docs.  2.    Click File > Pub...
As a tutor how do I check the plagiarism percentage in ATLAS?
PebblePad’s assessment area, ATLAS, supports integration with the Turnitin plagiarism detection software to allow for originality checking. To check a submi...
Thu, 20 Jan, 2022 at 11:49 AM
As a student how do I check the plagiarism percentage on my submission?
PebblePad’s assessment area, ATLAS, supports integration with the Turnitin plagiarism detection software to allow for originality checking. To check a submi...
How to create a nested Portfolio
You can create drop down navigation pages by using the following steps: Click on the + icon in the template page navigation Click the Convert to portfoli...
Who has viewed my asset?
Currently we do not have the functionality set-up so that you can view statistics on your assets, for example who has viewed an asset. This is something tha...
As a Student how do I share for assessment?
You can find instructions on how to share to ATLAS for assessment in our in-depth help section here.

Recent Articles

Blogs