Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I contact for support in using PebblePad?
If you are using a Pebble+ account provided by an organisation or institution you need to seek support locally. This might be via a central Student IT Suppo...
Thu, 23 Mar, 2023 at 3:00 PM
Where do I find a resource from the workspace resource list so that I can use it?
Templates and Workbooks made available for you to Use via a workspace resource page can be found in your Resource store in Pebble+ or from the 'Work on....
Thu, 20 Jan, 2022 at 11:47 AM
What are the best formats of multimedia to upload?
Most video and audio formats can be uploaded into Pebble+.  We strongly recommend MP4, MP3 and JPEG. Please check browser compatibility for file formats. ...
Where is my data stored?
PebblePad is hosted by the company Pebble Learning.  All of your data is stored on servers owned and managed by Pebble Learning.  These servers are private ...
Tue, 7 Nov, 2023 at 11:02 AM
If I add an external examiner to multiple workspaces do they get multiple accounts?
No. An external examiner is added to ATLAS and assigned a username and password. This examiner can then be added to multiple workspaces and can login to any...
What types of assessment does PebblePad support?
PebblePad is used extensively for both individual and group assessment.  Both files uploaded into PebblePad and work created within PebblePad can be assesse...
Can we deliver content (elearning) using PebblePad?
YES! YES!  PebblePad includes a variety of tools designed to support the delivery of content or elearning.  ATLAS, the Active Teaching, Learning and ...
We use competency/assessment rubrics - can PebblePad support this?
YES!  ATLAS provides a variety of tools to support assessment and feedback. Feedback templates, containing rubrics, can be created using the Pebble+ Templat...
Thu, 20 Jan, 2022 at 11:48 AM
Can I create my own action plans?
YES!  There are two Action Plan templates that come with Pebble+ under PebblePad templates in Resources.  You can use these to develop action plans for any ...
I created a Personal PebblePad Account before I graduated, however the assets from my institutional account were not transferred over?
Your asset store should show with an additional tab which will hold your old university assets. If you are unable to see the additional store or if this is ...

Recent Articles

Blogs