Frequently Asked Questions

Can temporary accounts be created for users who are not yet in the institutional database?
Temporary accounts can be created for users who have not yet joined the institution. PebblePad supports an internal user database as well as LDAP/AD. Accou...
Tue, 25 Jan, 2022 at 10:11 AM
I am an administrator and I am having problems resetting a password. What do I do?
A user can generate a reminder of their password from the login screen. However, if this does not solve the matter or for other general administrative issue...
Tue, 25 Jan, 2022 at 10:11 AM
Can I remove comments from my work?
Yes! Comments can be added to your work by people that you share with (with comment permissions) and people who view your work via an ATLAS workspace. You a...
Tue, 25 Jan, 2022 at 10:13 AM
What do I do if my login password does not work?
Check if you have caps lock switched on. If your login still doesn't work request a new password by following the link 'Forgotton your password?'...
Thu, 20 Jan, 2022 at 11:47 AM
My account will close when I leave the organisation. What should I do with my saved work?
1. Open a Personal PebblePad Account - If you are a graduate you are entitled to a free Personal Pebble+ account.  You need to create this account from wi...
Where do I find information about what I need to do in Pebble+?
Typically what you do in Pebble+ will be guided by your lecturer, tutor or supervisor.  As well as giving you instructions they are likely to make you a Mem...
PebblePad is running very slowly
Over time the memory resources used by some web browsers can cause slow operation. Try restarting your computer to clear the memory and logging in to Pebble...
What is the difference between PebblePad, Pebble+ and ATLAS?
PebblePad is a Personal Learning and Assessment System. As a system it contains two main components (more are being developed). The first component is P...
Are there any size limitations when uploading a file into Pebble+ ?
There are no size limitations when uploading a file into Pebble+, unless any have been set by your university or organisation.  All files are compressed and...
I want to upload some video to PebblePad. Are there any file size limitations I should know about?
Unless there is a specific limit on file sizes set by the institution there is no limit on the size of files you can upload to the server, although the size...

Recent Articles

Blogs