Case Studies

Our customers have played a big part in our development and how we've gone from strength to strength. We're very grateful for the great ideas and the 'could PebblePad do this?' questions that have driven us to make PebblePad ever more powerful and purposeful. As you might expect, our brilliant customers have done some rather fantastic things with PebblePad and we've compiled a number of case studies from our PebbleBash conferences and supplied by our customers to help you learn more. Enjoy.

Arts, Humanities & Hospitality
Consider Me: Streamlining admissions at the Royal College of Art "The RCA wanted to reduce the focus on interviews and increase the focus on asses...
Wed, 10 Aug, 2022 at 8:45 AM
Business, Law and IT
Business Supporting the degree apprentice's learning journey with PebblePad and Blackboard Ultra "The focus had changed from the complet...
Tue, 25 Jan, 2022 at 10:14 AM
Education
"I know what I know now": Showcase portfolios in a graduate adult learning program "As the title of this case study reflects, the bigg...
Tue, 25 Jan, 2022 at 10:13 AM
Employability
Peer Assessment at scale "The Edinburgh Global department at the University of Edinburgh offers a Go Abroad Fund which provides financial support f...
Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM)
A portfolio at the core of a distance learning programme "Our belief is that portfolios have to be core to the programme and to be a wall-to-wal...
Healthcare
On this page, you can find case studies on the following areas: Nursing and Midwifery Medicine and Paramedicine Oral Health / Dentistry Health Scien...
Tue, 25 Jan, 2022 at 10:14 AM
Implementation and Engagement
Pedagogy before Portfolios: Part One Pedagogy before Portfolios: Part Two It’s easy to be distracted by shiny new toys. Post-secondary instructors ...
Mon, 27 Jun, 2022 at 4:42 AM
Professional Development and Staff Use
Embedding self-awareness and authenticity into the curriculum: A practitioner's tale "I use PebblePad to build portfolios that are personal,...
Thu, 20 Jan, 2022 at 11:49 AM
Research Supervision and Personal Tutoring
The 'Unfold' project – enhancing the Personal Tutor System with the use of reflective templates "Since its introduction, the ‘Unfold’ work...
University Programs (not discipline specific)
Designing and implementing a self-study guide for reflection and skill development in support of a Co-operative Education Research Certificate "...
Thu, 20 Jan, 2022 at 11:49 AM

Recent Articles

Blogs