Submission Viewer 2 (SV2) landed in full on 30 June 2022
The full suite of assessment functionality, plus an improved user experience, is now available in ATLAS SV2.
This concludes a series of releases for the individual components and represents a huge leap forward for assessors in PebblePad.
SV2 now offers the following functionality:
- Feedback & Grades Sidebar
- Comments Sidebar
- Assessor Fields (on page)
- Feedback Templates
- Feedback Statements
- AT-Nav (exclusive to Submission Viewer 2)
- Feedback Instructions
- Block Feedback
- Capability Approvals
- Capability Comments
- Progress Tracking
- Asset Approvals
- Page Verification (Released: June 2022)
- Scorecards (Released: June 2022)
Visit our Submission Viewer 2 Portfolio for a full overview of all the functionality, including short instructional videos.
What does this mean for you?
SV2 now supports the full range of feedback and assessment options so this means that you can move all of your ATLAS workspace assignments (existing and new) to SV2 and take advantage of the improved interface and functionality.
SV2 Introductory Webinars (Australia)
To support the transition to SV2 for Semester 2 in Australia we are running a series of webinars in July to introduce you to all the features and advantages of the new interface. We will also discuss the mechanics of making the change and answer any questions that you might have.
- The following webinars are free to attend.
- Each will include a 30 minute presentation and 15 minutes for questions.
- They are all the same so you can choose the date and time that works best for you.
- You do not need to book.
- All can be accessed via the same URL displayed below.
- They will be recorded and the recording will be made available via this page - we suggest you bookmark it.
- All times are AEST (Sydney time)
Webinar One: Thursday 14 July, 1:00pm
Webinar Two: Monday 18 July, 2:00pm
Webinar Three: Thursday 21 July, 11:00am
Webinar Four: Wednesday 27 July, 1:00pm
Webinar Five: Thursday 28 July, 2:00pm
Password is 'Pebble' if you get asked to enter one.
A video of the webinar will be posted here .....
AU SV2 Webinar #1 - Thu 14 July 2022