A place to showcase some of the brilliant portfolios being created by learners. Click on the title or the image to view the portfolios.

Kwantlen Polytechnic University student portfolio samples  

Three featured Learning Portfolios from students of Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Canada.

Natasha Mehay - Human Resources Course

Christie Reddy - Human Resources Course

Sukh Dhaliwal - Human Resources Course

Sports Development and Coaching portfolio

Nathan Caesar, University of Worcester

Nathan says:

"The PebblePad submission was designed for my Sport Coaching module within the Sport Development and Coaching degree. We were asked to compile information surrounding five separate subjects and ensure that this was academically referenced and included a variety of media (videos, audio, pictures and text)."

Post-secondary Adult and Continuing Education (PACE) Specialization Portfolio

Emmanuel Macias, Portland State University

This portfolio was built as a showcase and learning portfolio by our 2017 Office of Academic Innovation PebblePad portfolio contest winner, Emmanuel Macias.

The portfolio template was built to showcase our PACE Guiding Principles that are incorporated into course content and interactions:

• A commitment to social justice and equity
  • The empowerment of change agents and agency
  • The integration of theory, research, assessment, and practice
  • The promotion of sound educational, social, economic, cultural, and environmental leadership and decision-making
  • The development of reflective practitioners
  • The fostering of life-long learning within inclusive, interdependent communities
  • The utilization of appropriate and contemporary resources and technology
  • Leveraging of multiple paradigms and perspectives to inform decision-making for the collective good

A contact for the pedagogy and practice behind the portfolio development is Dr. Candyce Reynolds at PSU  drrc@pdx.edu.

Indian Radiographic Experience: A Personal Reflection

Pratik Vageesh, Monash University 

Pratik says:

"I really liked what PebblePad had on offer as a student and how far I could take it as a professional. I then decided to use it as a continuing professional development log to record and share experiences with academics and clinicians in the field. It is such a great tool to utilize. I am continuing to enjoy having this at my disposal with all the new features and updates that are constantly added."

View a video of Pratik talking about his experiences with PebblePad here.

Contribute

Do you have other examples you'd like us to showcase on this page? Contact Jodie at community@pebblepad.com

Please download and complete the consent form for any materials not currently publicly available on the web.