- What is this?
- How To Set-up
- 1. Add New External Tool Link
- 2. Add Assignment Link
- 3. Edit Assignment link
- 4. Create ATLAS assignment
What is this?
Not limited to adding one PebblePad assignment to a Brightspace course, it's possible to add multiple assignments. All are saved in the linked ATLAS workspace, meaning quick access for Teachers, whilst also efficiently handling enrolments.
How To Set-up
Requires the user to be enrolled as an Instructor on the Brightspace course.
1. Add New External Tool Link
- From the course's main menu, select Course Tools, and All Course Tools from the dropdown
- Within the Site Resources section, select the External Learning Tools link
- Select the New Link button
- Complete the page settings as follows:
|Deployment||PebblePad LTI 1.3 Tool (maybe named differently on your installation)|
|Name||PebblePad Assignment  (label as required)|
|URL||Select one of the following based on your geographic location:|
- Select the Save and Close button
2. Add Assignment Link
- Select the course's Content section from the main menu,
- Select the required section from the Table of Contents sidebar
- Within the section, select the Existing Activities button
- From the dropdown, select External Learning Tools
- In the pop-up modal, choose PebblePad Assignment  option
- A new content item will be added to the Brightspace page
3. Edit Assignment link
- Use the Bulk Edit button to update the link's details
- Select the title, and type to rename it.
- Select the Add a description, type in the text area, and Update button to confirm
- Select the Done Editing button when complete
4. Create ATLAS assignment
- Select the assignment title to open the ATLAS.
- The assignment details will display in the ATLAS workspace
- Scroll to the bottom to confirm
- Select the Save button.
- Choose the Assignments tab to view all PebblePad assignments in the workspace
Repeat the steps above to add additional assignments. Each will be saved within the same ATLAS workspace connected to the Brightspace course.