This guide covers how to whitelist your Moodle domain in the PebblePad global administration panel.
The installation of this integration is not fully self-serve and requires the assistance of a PebblePad Implementation Engineer. Before starting, please read the overview page and make contact with the PebblePad Helpdesk to schedule a co-ordinated project. Starting unassisted may risk breaking an existing integration and/or delays in support.
Open video full screen
Stage 1 (below) and Stage 2 (on the following page) must be completed consecutively during the same 'web session' in order for your browser to authenticate the tool set-up correctly.
Login to PebblePad using an account with a Global Admin role.
1: Login to PebblePad Global Admin
- Use the Burger icon to open the sidebar menu
- Select Additional Settings and Administration to open the global administration panel
2: Add/check Content Security Policy
If you have an existing Moodle integration set-up already, use the following to check the settings are correct. There isn't a need to re-add for a second time.
- Select Settings tab from the main menu
- Scroll down the page to the General section
- Tick Content Security Policy header checkbox
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Update button
- Return to the Content Security Policy header text area
- Add your Moodle URL domain in the whitelist text area (e.g. https://moodle.live.com/ - link must end with /)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select the Update button to confirm
Stage 2: Add External Tool >