All members of education institutions are entitled to a free Personal Pebble+ Alumni Account. This is provided so that you can take your PebblePad assets with you when you leave and continue to use Pebble+ to support your personal learning and professional development as you move on to the next stage of your career. You will have access to this Personal Account for free for as long as your institution licenses PebblePad and for three years after that. At this point you can choose to retain your Personal Account for a low annual fee. You will receive notification of this if a decision is required. 

The attached tipsheet provides instructions for creating and accessing your PebblePad Alumni Account.

Alumni Account FAQs 

Do I qualify for a free Alumni account?

If you are a student or faculty member of a higher education institution then yes, you are eligible for a free alumni account.

When can I create an alumni account?

We strongly recommend creating one just before you leave your current institution.

How do I create an alumni account?

Open the ‘Burger menu' found on the top left corner of your Pebble+ account and click on the 'Additional settings' sub-menu to find the ‘Free Alumni Account’ option. From here, you can start the process of creating an alumni account.

You can view and download the tipsheet attached to this topic. Note that it contains a link to the Personal Account login page which you can bookmark or save to your browser, so please select the relevant tipsheet for the region you are in.

What happens to my assets when I move to an Alumni account?

When an alumni account is created, all your assets will automatically be available in the new account.  They appear under a tab to the right of the asset store under the name of your institution (see tipsheet for screenshot).  The assets will still appear in your institutional account as well; the only difference is that you can also edit them directly from your alumni account.

It may take up to 24 hours for the new tab and all of your Assets to appear in the new account.  In the event that the institutional assets have not appeared in your alumni account after 24 hours, or you are having issues in opening or editing your assets, please contact support@pebblepad.co.uk with your username and query so we can assist you. Make sure you let us know that it is an alumni account issue that you are reporting.

I have created my alumni account but when I login I cannot see the institution tab and/or my assets.  

It may take up to 24 hours for the new tab and all of your assets to appear in a new Alumni account.  In the event that the tab and/or the institutional assets have not appeared in your alumni account after 24 hours please contact support@pebblepad.co.uk with your username and query so we can assist you. Make sure you let us know that it is an alumni account issue that you are reporting.

Can I get an Alumni account if my institutional account has been deleted?

If you have left your institution but would still like to have an alumni account, you will need to contact your institution's support team to ask for an alumni account to be activated for your account.  This will only be possible if you account exists in the institution PebblePad install.

In the event that they are unable to help you, please request that your institution's support team contact support@pebblepad.co.uk on your behalf with your username and query so we can check if there's anything we can do for you.

Can I change the email associated with my alumni account?

Currently, there is no built in functionality to change the email address associated with an alumni account. However, if you contact support@pebblepad.co.uk with the following information, we would be happy to change it for you:          

Username
Current email
New email