Frequently Asked Questions

What is the difference between an Asset and a Resource?
An Asset has your personal content in it - information about you or something that you have done that makes it meaningful. You own your Assets and have full...
Mon, 15 Apr, 2019 at 11:10 AM
When I duplicate a workspace what exactly is duplicated?
When you duplicate a workspace you can select exactly what you want duplicated from the following list: •    Settings •    About page •    Assignments...
Fri, 21 Sep, 2018 at 2:46 AM
What types of assessment does PebblePad support?
PebblePad is used extensively for both individual and group assessment.  Both files uploaded into PebblePad and work created within PebblePad can be assesse...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 7:53 AM
What are the best formats of multimedia to upload?
Most video and audio formats can be uploaded into Pebble+.  We strongly recommend MP4, MP3 and JPEG. Please check browser compatibility for file formats. ...
Wed, 2 Aug, 2017 at 5:06 AM
Where is my data stored?
PebblePad is hosted by the company Pebble Learning.  All of your data is stored on servers owned and managed by Pebble Learning.  These servers are private ...
Wed, 2 Aug, 2017 at 5:06 AM
Why are updates to an asset not showing in a workspace?
Updates to submissions will not be visible on a workspace if (a) the assignment is paused, or (b) the revision deadline for the assignment has passed. I...
Fri, 21 Sep, 2018 at 2:49 AM
How can I link my multiple PebblePad accounts together?
Many PebblePad users move into professions that also use PebblePad to support continuing professional development (CPD) or move to a different university th...
Fri, 12 Oct, 2018 at 12:05 AM
How do I create an Alumni account?
If you have access to your PebblePad account, you will be able to create your own Alumni account by opening the burger menu (top left icon from within your ...
Fri, 12 Oct, 2018 at 12:03 AM
I've created an Alumni account but I can't see my assets
As an alumni user your university assets will be stored in a separate tab within your Asset Store . This tab will sit alongside Assets, Resources and Delete...
Fri, 12 Oct, 2018 at 12:04 AM
How does the system support sharing items with other people both inside and outside the organisation?
Users can choose from a range of sharing options for every item in their Store. These include shared with other individuals or groups (both internal and ext...
Thu, 25 Oct, 2018 at 3:22 PM

Recent Articles

Blogs