Frequently Asked Questions

I want to share some of my work - what are my options
There are two main ways to make your work available to others - sharing with people and sharing with the web. 1. Sharing with people Sharing occurs ...
Fri, 21 Sep, 2018 at 2:24 AM
Can I submit my work after the deadline has passed?
No.  Once the submission deadline for the workspace or assignment has passed you can no longer submit work.  You will need to contact your tutor or lecturer...
Wed, 2 Aug, 2017 at 4:46 AM
Can an external assessor change their password?
YES! An external assessor can use the 'Forgotten your password?' and 'Change your password' links on the login page in the same way as a...
Wed, 26 Aug, 2015 at 11:21 AM
How much bandwidth does Pebble+ use?
On average, regular use of Pebble+ for 1 hour should consume approximately 7.22 MB of bandwidth. Assets with more media-rich content and larger pages will c...
Wed, 2 Aug, 2017 at 4:50 AM
How much am I able to store in my PebblePad account?
There is no limit on the number of PebblePad assets that can be created only file storage is measured. Some institutions use quotas to limit the total spac...
Is work I share for assessment to ATLAS private?
When you share work to an ATLAS workspace you are typically making your work available to be viewed for feedback or assessment.  Exactly who will have acces...
Fri, 21 Sep, 2018 at 2:32 AM
Who do I contact for support in using PebblePad?
If you are using a Pebble+ account provided by an organisation or institution you need to seek support locally. This might be via a central Student IT Suppo...
How many eportfolios can I create?
As many as you like!  A portfolio is a type of asset in Pebble+ - a presentation of evidence of things you have done or achieved.  This might be in the form...
Fri, 21 Sep, 2018 at 2:34 AM
Can external examiners give feedback on work?
PebblePad allows external examiners to give feedback on work that has been uploaded on a workspace. An external examiner can be given the permission to acce...
Fri, 21 Sep, 2018 at 2:38 AM
Can data in PebblePad be archived?
YES! Any ATLAS workspace can be archived at the completion of activity. This creates a version of the workspace that can be viewed but not edited. All submi...
Fri, 21 Sep, 2018 at 2:39 AM

Recent Articles

Blogs