Frequently Asked Questions

Can I connect my PebblePad Asset Store to other file stores?
YES! You can connect your Pebble+ to Google Drive, Mozilla Backpack, SkyDrive, DropBox or other PebblePad accounts. To connect to one of these file stores, ...
Fri, 21 Sep, 2018 at 1:54 AM
Can I add extensions to just one student without affecting the whole workspace?
YES! Extensions are applied to individuals rather than the workspace or assignment as a whole. You can select the student(s) who need an extension and nomin...
Fri, 21 Sep, 2018 at 1:56 AM
Is there an App for PebblePad?
YES! .  You can now download the PebblePocket app for your mobile device to use when you are offline. You can now create assets on the go and upload them to...
Fri, 21 Sep, 2018 at 2:03 AM
I am trying to upload a file to my Pebble+ but it is not working. Why?
The most common cause for file uploads not working are very large files being uploaded on a slow internet connection. While there is no file upload limit th...
Mon, 15 Apr, 2019 at 11:05 AM
What is an Asset?
Assets are things that you upload or create in Pebble+.  You can upload any type of digital file using the Upload New panel on the homepage, from the Burger...
Mon, 15 Apr, 2019 at 11:06 AM
What is PebblePad?
PebblePad is a Personal Learning and Assessment System. It is designed to support personal, academic, and professional learning and development � often in a...
Fri, 21 Sep, 2018 at 2:13 AM
If I delete a section out of a workbook and the users have already completed it, does it still remove the section from the users' workbooks?
YES! The original workbook and the users' workbooks (even after they have started completing them) are linked and identical. Any changes you make to th...
Fri, 21 Sep, 2018 at 2:16 AM
What browsers does PebblePad support?
PebblePad can be run on most browsers, however you should ensure you are always using the latest version. 
Wed, 2 Aug, 2017 at 3:06 AM
How do I copy and paste in Pebble+?
To copy and paste in Pebble+ you need to use the following shortcut keys: If using a PC - Ctrl-C (for copy) and Ctrl-V (for paste) If using a Mac - Comm...
Wed, 26 Aug, 2015 at 11:21 AM
Can I customise my Pebble+ account?
You can add a profile picture in your Pebble+ account by hovering the mouse over your name on the Homepage and clicking Edit. At present it is not possible ...
Wed, 2 Aug, 2017 at 4:44 AM

Recent Articles

Blogs