Frequently Asked Questions

How does reporting work in PebblePad?
Reporting in PebblePad occurs in both Pebble+ and in ATLAS. 1. Pebble+ Administrators have access to a variety of global statistics in Pebble+. These ar...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 8:33 AM
I'm a PebblePad Personal user and I've forgotten the username/password for my account.
We can confirm your username when you contact us at support@pebblepad.co.uk from the email address you used to register your PebblePad account with. You can...
Wed, 17 Oct, 2018 at 9:29 AM
Can I print my assets in case someone wants a paper copy?
YES!  Any asset can be printed by opening the asset and clicking on I want to... Print.  The asset will be turned into a PDF and you have the option to a...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 8:34 AM
Can I complete a workbook on my tablet or phone?
YES!  PebblePad v5 will work on any desktop or mobile device using a web browser.
Thu, 27 Jul, 2017 at 7:05 AM
What do I do if my login password does not work?
Check if you have caps lock switched on. If your login still doesn't work request a new password by following the link 'Forgotton your password?&#...
Tue, 6 Oct, 2015 at 3:48 PM
Can I export data from PebblePad?
Individual users can export their assets from Pebble+ using the I want to > Print option from within the open asset.  Assets will be exported to PDF. ...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 8:36 AM
Why am I unable to submit my work to a workspace?
If you are unable to share for assessment to a workspace or assignment there will be a red cross showing next to the workspace or assignment in the share pa...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 8:37 AM
Where do I find a resource from the workspace resource list so that I can use it?
Templates and Workbooks made available for you to Use via a workspace resource page can be found in your Resource store in Pebble+ or from the 'Work on...
Wed, 2 Aug, 2017 at 5:03 AM
Who can view my work in Pebble+?
Your Pebble+ account is password protected which means that only someone with your username and password can view the content of your Pebble+.  Even an admi...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 8:41 AM
Can I create folders in Pebble+?
No.  Instead of folders Pebble+ uses tags to organise work.  The benefit of tags is that you can add multiple tags to any asset or resource.  If you had fol...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 8:42 AM

Recent Articles

Blogs