Frequently Asked Questions

PebblePad is running very slowly
Over time the memory resources used by some web browsers can cause slow operation. Try restarting your computer to clear the memory and logging in to Pebble...
Thu, 27 Jul, 2017 at 5:11 AM
I want to share my portfolio but I want to keep some elements private. Can I do this?
YES!  In fact, you never share your whole Pebble+ with anyone.  Instead you choose the asset(s) that you want to share and who you want to share them with. ...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 8:19 AM
Can I share my work with someone who does not have a PebblePad account?
Yes, you can share your work with someone who does not have a PebblePad account.  This can be done in one of two ways: 1. When you choose ''I ...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 8:21 AM
How do I change my password?
In most cases you should click on the "Change your password" link under the login form. You will be asked to enter your old password and confirm y...
Thu, 11 Oct, 2018 at 11:43 PM
What is the difference between PebblePad, Pebble+ and ATLAS?
PebblePad is a Personal Learning and Assessment System. As a system it contains two main components (more are being developed). The first component is P...
Thu, 27 Jul, 2017 at 6:26 AM
Can I work offline?
No. PebblePad is fully online system and requires an active internet connection at all times in order for you to save your work.  However, you can downl...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 8:25 AM
Are there any size limitations when uploading a file into Pebble+ ?
There are no size limitations when uploading a file into Pebble+, unless any have been set by your university or organisation.  All files are compressed and...
Thu, 27 Jul, 2017 at 6:30 AM
If I add an external examiner to multiple workspaces do they get multiple accounts?
No. An external examiner is added to ATLAS and assigned a username and password. This examiner can then be added to multiple workspaces and can login to any...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 7:29 AM
I want to upload some video to PebblePad. Are there any file size limitations I should know about?
Unless there is a specific limit on file sizes set by the institution there is no limit on the size of files you can upload to the server, although the size...
Thu, 27 Jul, 2017 at 6:40 AM
How do I see who I have shared an asset with?
If an asset has been shared you will see an icon in the Shared with other users column in the Asset Store. The icon will identify how many times you have sh...
Thu, 27 Jul, 2017 at 6:46 AM

Recent Articles

Blogs