Frequently Asked Questions

From an institutional user account management perspective, what happens to a users institutional account after a user creates an alumni account?
A user can create an Alumni account at any time. When the user chooses to do so, no changes will be made to the institutional account other than recording ...
Tue, 26 Feb, 2019 at 10:05 AM
How do I embed a PowerPoint presentation from Google Drive?
To embed a PowerPoint presentation from Google Drive please follow these steps: 1.    In Google Drive, open your PowerPoint in Google slides.  2.    Click...
Mon, 4 Nov, 2019 at 8:28 AM
How do I embed a Word document from Google Drive?
To embed a Word document from Google Drive please follow these steps: 1.    In Google Drive, open your Word doc in Google docs.  2.    Click File > Pub...
Mon, 4 Nov, 2019 at 8:31 AM
How do I embed a PDF from Google Drive?
To embed a PDF from Google Drive please follow these steps: 1.    Sign into your Google Drive account.  2.    Upload your PDF file to Google Drive.  3.  ...
Mon, 4 Nov, 2019 at 8:30 AM
As a tutor how do I check the plagiarism percentage in ATLAS?
PebblePad’s assessment area, ATLAS, supports integration with the Turnitin plagiarism detection software to allow for originality checking. To check a submi...
Tue, 12 May, 2020 at 10:36 AM
As a student how do I check the plagiarism percentage on my submission?
PebblePad’s assessment area, ATLAS, supports integration with the Turnitin plagiarism detection software to allow for originality checking. To check a submi...
Thu, 14 May, 2020 at 2:45 PM
How to create a nested WorkBook
You can create drop down navigation pages by using the following steps.  Please note that this must only be done before the Resource goes live or making...
Thu, 14 May, 2020 at 2:57 PM
How to create a nested Portfolio
You can create drop down navigation pages by using the following steps: Click on the + icon in the template page navigation Click the Convert to portfoli...
Thu, 14 May, 2020 at 3:12 PM
Who has viewed my asset?
Currently we do not have the functionality set-up so that you can view statistics on your assets, for example who has viewed an asset. This is something tha...
Wed, 10 Jun, 2020 at 1:48 PM
As a Student how do I share for assessment?
You can find instructions on how to share to ATLAS for assessment in our in-depth help section here.
Wed, 10 Jun, 2020 at 1:49 PM

Recent Articles

Blogs