Frequently Asked Questions

My account will close when I leave the organisation. What should I do with my saved work?
1. Open a Personal PebblePad Account - If you are a graduate you are entitled to a free Personal Pebble+ account.  You need to create this account from wi...
Thu, 27 Jul, 2017 at 4:27 AM
Can PebblePad be customised depending on the institutional needs?
Some aspects of PebblePad can be customised by the Institution.  Custom banners can be created and added to the default banners that are available for all a...
Thu, 27 Jul, 2017 at 6:55 AM
Can we deliver content (elearning) using PebblePad?
YES! YES!  PebblePad includes a variety of tools designed to support the delivery of content or elearning.  ATLAS, the Active Teaching, Learning and ...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 8:05 AM
We use competency/assessment rubrics - can PebblePad support this?
YES!  ATLAS provides a variety of tools to support assessment and feedback. Feedback templates, containing rubrics, can be created using the Pebble+ Templat...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 8:10 AM
I have forgotten the username/password for my PebblePad University/organisational account
In most cases you should click on the "Forgotten your username or your password" link under the login form. If you have forgotten your username, e...
Thu, 27 Jul, 2017 at 6:24 AM
Can I create my own action plans?
YES!  There are two Action Plan templates that come with Pebble+ under PebblePad templates in Resources.  You can use these to develop action plans for any ...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 8:13 AM
What happens if I have deleted an asset from my asset store by accident?
If you go to the asset store and then click on the Deleted tab, you will see a list of your assets that have been deleted. Any asset in here can either be r...
Thu, 27 Jul, 2017 at 4:52 AM
I cannot log into my PebblePad account. How do I fix this?
Make sure that you are using the correct username and password. If you have forgotten your password click on the link below the login form to receive a new ...
Fri, 21 Sep, 2018 at 2:56 AM
Where do I find information about what I need to do in Pebble+?
Typically what you do in Pebble+ will be guided by your lecturer, tutor or supervisor.  As well as giving you instructions they are likely to make you a Mem...
Thu, 27 Jul, 2017 at 4:59 AM
I created a Personal PebblePad Account before I graduated, however the assets from my institutional account were not transferred over?
Your asset store should show with an additional tab which will hold your old university assets. If you are unable to see the additional store or if this is ...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 8:16 AM