The Ticketing System enables you to log and manage PebblePad support tickets.
You will have access to the ticketing site if you have been nominated as a PebblePad Admin at your institution.
Note: Non admin users will not be able to access the Ticketing System
Things you need to know
· Any support enquiries sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will automatically be converted into a ticket on our Ticketing System. However support issues can also be logged directly via the PebblePad Ticketing System.
· Support issues will be managed by the PebblePad Quality & Enhancement Team. This includes the Australian consultants who will triage support requests during the Australian day.
· Responses from the Ticketing System will be logged on the ticket AND emailed to you. These can be replied to as a normal email response OR you can login and respond directly via the Ticketing System.
Accessing ticketing system
The Community site & Ticketing System can be accessed from within your Pebble+ account. The Community site will be available for users who have administration permissions and for users who are Managers in ATLAS. Access to the Ticketing System is only available to users with Administrator permissions.
For V3 PebblePad users:
· The Community site can be accessed via the ‘Community Site’ option under the ‘Help’ menu.
· The Ticketing System can be accessed via the ‘Help Desk’ option under the ‘Help’ menu.
For V5 PebblePad users:
Both the Community site and the Ticketing System (Help Desk) can be accessed via the Burger Menu (top left corner of your Pebble+ screen) > Additional settings > PebblePad Community
Logging a support ticket
Once you are logged into the Ticketing System, click on the ‘New Ticket’ option to log a new request. This will open the ‘Submit a ticket’ form:
You need to complete the following fields in order to submit your ticket:
- Requester: Your institutional email address (this should auto-fill as you are logged in).
- Subject: A brief sentence detailing the subject of your ticket.
- Description: Add details of your request or issue. This can be in the form of step by step instructions on how to re-create the problem you are experiencing. You can also include information such as usernames, asset titles or ATLAS workspaces.
The ‘Attach a file’ option can be used to attach videos, images and files that may help us in dealing with your request.
The ‘Related articles…’ panel on the right hand side displays helpful links related to your request. These may help to resolve your issue before contacting the PebblePad support team.
Once you have entered the necessary information click the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form.
Note: Please include as much information as possible in order for us to resolve your issue quickly. You can find out more about the type of information we need in the Guide for Key Contacts.
Checking the status of your tickets
You can check the status of your tickets via the ‘Tickets’ tab on the Community site. You will be able to see the name of the agent that has been assigned to your ticket and this page will also allow you to access the tickets that have been logged by other members of your institution.
The ‘Tickets’ page allows you to search for tickets by entering a keyword in the search field displayed on the top right hand side of the screen.
You can also filter your tickets by status and the date they were created or modified via the dropdown lists highlighted above and below.
Adding a note to your ticket
To add a note or reply to a ticket, click on the title of your ticket. This will open the ticket and display the following page:
You can add a reply on a ticket by clicking the reply button displayed at the top of the ticket or by clicking inside the reply field at the button of the ticket, the text area will expand and allow you to enter your response.
Once you have finished entering your response, click on the ‘Reply’ button to save. Your reply will get logged on the ticket and made available for your agent to view.
Note: Responses sent from the agent will also be emailed to you. These can be replied to as a normal email response OR you can login and respond directly via the ticketing system