To allow PebblePad to link with Blackboard Learn we have worked with external experts to create a building block based on the IMS LTI. This ensures a robust integration that means users can work between systems with minimal fuss.
In addition to the IMS based integration we have a bespoke integration that provides a deeper level of integration than can currently be supported with LTI.
The tools support the following integration between the two systems:
- Single Sign On from Blackboard to PebblePad.
- PebblePad dashboard module in Blackboard which provides overview information and a launch button to access PebblePad.
- Create launch links to Pebble+ and ATLAS from within Blackboard content
- Create workspaces from a Blackboard course and synchronise membership (includes role details such as tutor and student).
- Where a workspace is linked to a Blackboard course, grades can be sent to grade book from the workspace.
- Link directly to templates or workbooks from hyperlinks in Blackboard content.
The following video provides an overview of the integration functionality:
You can download our current Blackboard Integration documentation here: