Time sheet ideas for your PebblePad Activity Log and other options for recording hours
- When students undertake a work integrated learning or placement component in their program, there is often the need to record hours.
- Sometimes there are a target number of hours that MUST be met to ensure student progression and eventual registration in certain professions.
- There are number of ways that PebblePad can help achieve this.
- A popular choice is to use an activity log within a workbook to collect daily time sheets. These can be signed off by a supervisor/approver (signatory) external to the institution on a student mobile device.
- Want to know more? The following portfolio provides an overview of the process, the specific tasks involved and some extra tips, tricks and examples.
Click on the image to open ....