- Click on the + icon in the template page navigation
- Click the Convert to workbook button
- Click on the drop down arrow in the WorkBook page navigation
- Click the Add a new item button to add a new template page, existing resource or placeholder page
Repeat steps 3-4 as many times as required to add multiple pages to this nested WorkBook.
The main builder interface restricts to a single level of nesting, meaning you will be unable to add a WorkBook inside a nested WorkBook with the instructions above.
If you would like something a little more complex then this is possible with a little forward planning.
- Create your WorkBook(1) with as many pages as needed.
- Save it
- Create a new WorkBook(2) and add WorkBook(1) by selecting the Existing resource option when adding a new page.
- Save it
- Create a new WorkBook(3) and add WorkBook(2) by selecting the Existing resource option when adding a new page.
We do not recommend that you nest any deeper as this can result in navigation difficulties when using the workbook and also when the workbook is viewed in ATLAS for assessment.