PebblePad’s assessment area, ATLAS, supports integration with the Turnitin plagiarism detection software to allow for originality checking. To check a submissions score you will need to:
- Login to Pebble+
- Click on the ATLAS icon in the Pebble+ spa bar. This will launch ATLAS in a separate tab.
- Once in ATLAS click on the workspace that the submission you wish to check is submitted to. You will see the workspaces you are available on under the Member’s Dashboard tab.
- You will now be viewing the workspace Submission page where you can see your submission and the details related to it. As highlighted below, you can see your Turnitin similarity score.
- Click on the icon in the final column, labelled View Turnitin information, to see further information about your submission.
- Clicking on the Open Similarity Report in Turnitin link will open your submission within Turnitin in a new window.