To embed a PDF from Google Drive please follow these steps:
1. Sign into your Google Drive account.
2. Upload your PDF file to Google Drive.
3. Right click on the PDF and select Share.
4. Click on Advanced in the window that appears.
5. Click on Change.
6. Choose your link sharing option. (anyone with the link can view)
7. Save changes.
8. Right click on the PDF and select Preview.
9. On the next screen, click on the dots at the upper right corner to show a menu and select Open in new window.
10. In the new window, click again on the upper right corner dots to show a menu
11. Select Embed item
12. Copy the code.