This integration uses a combination of Blackboards API and LTI 1.0. LTI is used as the launch into PebblePad and Memberships and Grades are handled via the Backboards API.
The tools support the following integration between the two systems:
- Single Sign On from Blackboard to Pebble+.
- Single Sign On from Blackboard to ATLAS.
- Create PebblePad accounts upon single sign on for new users.
- Synchronise Blackboard course members with an ATLAS workspace.
- Pass grades back to Blackboard.
- Create assets using Deep Linking and have them Auto Submitted to ATLAS.
- Support for multiple assignments in ATLAS – each assignment will only allow for a single grade.
- Map your Blackboard roles to ATLAS roles.
The following video provides an overview of the integration functionality:
You can download the current Blackboard Ultra documentation here: