ATLAS is an Institutional Space designed to support active teaching, learning and assessment. It is the space where learners, organised into groups or sets, typically based on a course, within faculty managed workspaces submit their work for assessment. A wide range of tools is available to support feedback, peer review and validation. Because ATLAS is designed to facilitate institutional processes it supports activities like blind and double blind marking, external review, grading and assessment archiving.
To optimize opportunities for learning through the assessment process, ATLAS includes:
- Shareable, reusable collections of feedback statements
- Customizable feedback templates
- Extensive reporting on submitted assets
- Tools to manage multiple groups in a single workspace
- 3-level approval system for comprehensive quality assurance
- Complete logging of workspace activity