A place to showcase some of the brilliant portfolios being created by learners. Click on the title or the image to view the portfolios.
McMaster University student portfolio samples
Three featured Learning Portfolios from students of McPherson Institute at McMaster University, Canada.
Duke University student portfolio samples
Three portfolios from Duke University, each with a different purpose and approach.
Graciela Vidal, Master of Education
Showcase portfolio highlighting projects undertaken.
Arun Augustine, Master of Science in Global Health
Proposed research project
Maggie Finney, Ethics subject
Final reflective portfolio
Emmanuel Macias, Portland State University
The portfolio template was built to showcase our PACE Guiding Principles that are incorporated into course content and interactions:
- A commitment to social justice and equity
- The empowerment of change agents and agency
- The integration of theory, research, assessment, and practice
- The promotion of sound educational, social, economic, cultural, and environmental leadership and decision-making
- The development of reflective practitioners
- The fostering of life-long learning within inclusive, interdependent communities
- The utilization of appropriate and contemporary resources and technology
- Leveraging of multiple paradigms and perspectives to inform decision-making for the collective good
A contact for the pedagogy and practice behind the portfolio development is Dr. Candyce Reynolds at PSU firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indian Radiographic Experience: A Personal Reflection
Pratik Vageesh, Monash University
I really liked what PebblePad had on offer as a student and how far I could take it as a professional. I then decided to use it as a continuing professional development log to record and share experiences with academics and clinicians in the field. It is such a great tool to utilize. I am continuing to enjoy having this at my disposal with all the new features and updates that are constantly added.
View a video of Pratik talking about his experiences with PebblePad here.
Griffith University student portfolio samples
Students are using PebblePad to create Portfolios to showcase their skills, talents and achievements throughout their personal learning journey at Griffith. Here are some examples provided by the Griffith Student Transition and Leadership Team.
Sophie Gadaloff Bachelor of Urban and Environmental Planning student
Rebecca Spencer Aviation student
Katherine Parsons Environmental Science
Do you have other examples you'd like us to showcase on this page? Contact Jodie at email@example.com
Please download and complete the consent form for any materials not currently publicly available on the web.