Moodle now supports both LTI 1.0 and LTI 2.0 integration.
Both integrations support:
- Single Sign On from Moodle to Pebble+
- Single Sign On from Moodle to ATLAS
- Create PebblePad accounts upon single sign on for new users
- Create assets using Deep Linking and have them Auto Submitted to ATLAS
- Populate an ATLAS workspace members based on course enrollment (via SSO)
Only LTI 2.0 supports:
- Pass grades back to Moodle
- Populate an ATLAS workspace members based on course enrollment (via Memberships service)
You should only consider using the LTI 2.0 integration if you are self-hosting Moodle or your host is able to make a code change to Moodle core as the above Moodle issues are preventing a complete level of integration with our platform.
The following video provides an overview of the integration functionality:
You can download the current Moodle LTI 1.0 and Moodle LTI 2.0 documentation here: