Modified on: Tue, 14 Feb, 2017 at 5:52 AM
Privacy of Information
- Pebble Learning will keep all information given by or about you which is not considered public information, including but not limited to information provided during the registration process and e-mail communications transmitted through the Web Site, confidential.
- Pebble Learning will not disclose such information to any third parties without your consent, except that you agree Pebble Learning may do so if such information is already in the public domain, is required to be disclosed by law, by a governmental agency or to protect the interests of Pebble Learning.
- You understand and agree that Pebble Learning may access the content of your account in order to identify and resolve technical problems or service complaints.
- Pebble Learning shall not be responsible for storing any information or materials on your behalf. You are advised to maintain any backup copies of all information that you wish to preserve.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to use this material and information for your personal, non-commercial use or as expressly authorised by Pebble Learning, its partners or advertisers, and may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express authorisation from its author.
- You acknowledge and agree that any material you post on any area on the Web Site that is accessible to the public will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and Pebble Learning may use such material in any medium for any purpose, including but not limited to the reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting of such material in advertising and promotions.
- Pebble Learning reserves the right to remove demo accounts or materials submitted to a demo account at any time. Under normal circumstances notice of not less than 7 days will be given of the intention to remove materials via email to the supplied contact. If the requirement to remove materials or disable access is the result of inappropriate use of facilities or use which does not comply with these terms and conditions removal will be immediate and without notice.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.